230 Watline Avenue Mississauga, ON | Direct Hire
Type: Full-Time Permanent
Our client, an innovative organization within the paper industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Software Developer to join their cutting-edge organization on a full-time permanent opportunity in Mississauga. The ideal candidate will be a creative individual who is solution driven and is not afraid to take on challenges.
You will have the unique opportunity to work for a well-established organization that has over 20 years of expertise and have proudly developed their own software that help to modernize the paper industry. As it is a small to medium size company, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference within a close-knit team. The opportunity also comes with excellent benefits and 3-week vacation.
- Use programming methodologies and language and adhere to coding standards
- Comply with project life cycle methodology in all planning steps
- Identify/troubleshoot application related issues
- Engage in resolving challenges as they arise
- Interaction with stakeholders via email and phone
- Take ownership of all aspects of the design and build phases
- Work independently with little supervision
- Convert business requirements into technical designs
- Establishes and maintains standards, procedures and best practices to facilitate delivery of efficient, robust and maintainable applications.
- Support and troubleshoot production implementations.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with VB.NET
- Solid experience using Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with UI/UX
- Proven experience with websites and is able to show past projects
- Experience in application and data architecture standards, methodologies, best practices and frameworks
- Excellent problem solver and team player
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and is creative
- University/College Degree and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.