1075 Bay Street Toronto, ON M5S 2B1 | Contract
Type: 8 Month Contract
Our client a major organization within the public sector, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Software Specialist to join their esteemed organization on a contract basis. The Software Specialist will proactively manage support issues, service levels, and client expectations.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large organization within the public sector. Your experience here will speak volumes to your professional portfolio for future opportunities.
- Proactively manage support issues, service levels, and client expectations.
- Provide expert-level support:
- The LTCH sector’s resident management procedures, billing, bed/room configurations and their software utilization in QHR’s RMS; and
- The SCCH and CHC sectors’ inventory, costing, requisition and purchasing procedures and their software utilization in QHR’s MMS;
- Document, track, and manage defects and complex issues affecting clients using the QHR RMS and MMS;
- Provide impact assessments for complex issues and defects affecting clients using the QHR RMS and MMS;
- Develop documentation; monitor, communicate and escalate issues and risks as appropriate
- Provide customer-service focused, expert-level assistance to Healthcare providers in the CSS, CMH&A, SCCH, LTCH, and CHC sectors, in the following areas: Microsoft Dynamics GP, GL, AP, AR, POP, SOP, FA and Budgeting;
- Provide MIS Solution Healthcare clients with support for issue investigation, troubleshooting and case resolution;
- Provide support for root-cause analysis, workarounds, and resolution efforts for MIS Solution components or environment problems;
- Assist MIS Solution clients in the understanding of SCCH, CHC, CSS, CMH&A, and LTCH OHRS submission procedures, practices, accounting, and the use of QHR’s MIS software;
- Provide expert-level functional knowledge to assist in evaluation and testing of Dynamics GP and 3rd party service releases and/or upgrades
- Prepare end-user and technical documents, or other materials related to the MIS Solution, covering topics such as issues/resolutions, configuration, and Healthcare sector specific application procedures/methods;
- Provide MIS Solution report modifications to satisfy sector or organization-specific requirements; and
- Provide data integration services for all Dynamics GP and 3rd party modules in support of client requirements.
- Other duties as required
- Over 3 years of experience in supporting financial / enterprise systems and applications
- Expert-level knowledge in implementing and supporting financial systems, especially in providing functional level expertise in supporting Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Subject matter expertise in evaluating and testing Microsoft Dynamics GP and 3rd party software releases and/or upgrades
- Experience in investigating issues, troubleshooting, and resolving cases for MIS Solution for Healthcare clients
- Experience in working with multiple client tickets simultaneously, while responding to client requests by phone and email
- Extensive experience in providing end user customer service
- Experience in performing root-cause analysis, providing workarounds, and resolving complex issues with MIS Solution components or the MIS environment.
- Expert-level functional knowledge to assist in the evaluation and testing of Dynamics GP and 3rd party service releases and/or upgrades
- Experience with MIS Solution Report modifications to meet the reporting needs of healthcare clients
- Proficiency with MIS, OHRS standards, RMS and MMS is desired.
- Excellent customer service skills, including tact and diplomacy to ensure client needs are managed effectively
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to apply strong listening skills to facilitate issue resolution
- A motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines
- Knowledge of personal health information protection legislative requirements and how they apply to developing and maintaining healthcare systems containing personal health information (PHI)
- 5+ years of experience working in the healthcare industry specifically in maintaining and supporting systems
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: PABresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.