Burlington, ON L7L 5R2 | Direct Hire
Location: Burlington, ON
Type: Full-Time Permanent
Our client, a leading global provider of in-store consumer engagement technology, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Solutions Architect to join their innovative organization on a full-time permanent opportunity in Burlington, Ontario. They are looking for someone to work with both the sales team and their clients to design best of breed solutions for the retail environment, leveraging their digital signage platform and integrating this with other retail technologies like Visual Analytics software, Point of Sales software / terminals, inventory control systems and data analytics platforms.
This organization revolves around curious and creative people who are passionate about technology. Their collaborative culture values ideas and diverse perspectives from all. As this is a full-time permanent opportunity, there is also a comprehensive benefit package that will take care of your health and wellness needs, not to mention 4 weeks of vacation! It's also a casual and open environment where you're able to wear what you normally do on the weekends!
- Analyze, Design and Development retail integration solutions
- Understand data analytics technologies to allow our clients to make informed decisions for sales and marketing opportunities in the retail environment
- Work directly with our clients to understand their requirements and work with them to design unique solutions that fit their needs
- Work with the product managers and architects to provide into in the product and technical roadmap for our software.
- Provide the scope and effort estimates for potential projects
- Direct team members and provide project status on a regular basis
- Lead daily standups and conduct design and code reviews
- Act as a technical resource to customer support, documentation and quality assurance as required.
- Excel at communication, both written and in person
- Take ownership, are tenacious, and push hard to ensure high quality solutions and results
- Broad applied knowledge of software architectures, design patterns, and best-practices
- Applied knowledge of Linux/Unix environment
- 10+ years of progressive experience in software development
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Business
- Possess excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills; strong team player
- Proficient in Business Analysis and Requirements Gathering
- Proficient in HTML5, Java and UX Design.
- Experience in retail technologies considered a very strong asset
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.