Sr. iOS Developer
Toronto, ON M5V 2H2
Sr. iOS Developer
Type: 6 Month Contract-to-hire
Our client, a leading organization within the marketing and consultation industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Sr. iOS Developer to join their team on a contract-to-hire basis.
This organization revolves around curious and creative people who are passionate about technology. Their collaborative culture, values, ideas and diverse perspectives form all.
- Responsible for maintaining the app as well as implementing enhancements like payment integrations (Masterpass Wallet), in order to keep App & web’s capabilities in sync.
- Represent the client in client meetings and interact regularly with client Product Managers
- Work with cross-functional team members to clarify requirements/deliverables, define functional specs, develop sound technical solutions and provide accurate level of effort estimates for new projects
- Develop prototypes and proofs – of – concept as needed during the planning and design stages of projects
- Develop, document, and unit test new product features and bug fixes while ensuring compatibility in all supported devices
- Review peer written code and provide constructive feedback
- Maintain a desire to learn new technologies and work to apply them in creative ways
- Hands on swift development + experience with XCUITest framework
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to convey complex technical concepts in plain language
- Minimum 3 of years of proven software development experience
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Proven working experience in iOS development
- Have published at least one original iOS app
- Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML) through various interface types (e.g., REST, SOAP)
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Must have a sense of humour and the ability to handle oneself under pressure
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.