Technical Analyst - 2
Toronto, Ontario | Temporary
Role: Wireless Mobile Support Analyst
Duration: 3 months (Jan 2nd 2018 - Mar 30th 2018)
Location: Scarborough, ON
Pay Rate: Up to $52/hr.
Our financial client is seeking 2 Wireless Mobile Support Analysts to support deployment of Blackberry migration to iPhone for its users. There will be 300 deployments total, 20 per week until fulfillment. These 2 Wireless Mobile Support Analysts will decommission Blackberries, provide over-the-phone support to users receiving their new iPhones, configure changes, perform SIM changes, utilize MDM portal, track on Excel spreadsheets. Completion of this project is expected end of March.
Typical Day in Role
• Manage Blackberry conversion to iOS Apple devices
• Support day-to-day migration, business line and inquiries
• Coordinate SIM Change w/ Vendors
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills
1. Mobile Device Support (2-4 years’ experience hands-on)
2. Blackberry migration to iPhone (2-4 years’ experience hands-on)
3. Air watch and/or MDM Portal (any experience)
4. Excel (2-4 years’ experience with basic Excel functions)
5. Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.