Ottawa, ON K2E 8C4
Our Client has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Technical Consultant to provide multi-faceted technical installation and implementation services. As a Technical Consultant, you will be based out of our head office in Ottawa, Ontario and travel throughout North America and the Caribbean up 25% of the time.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an organization that can help maximize your potential and develop your career.
- Provide quality installations and upgrades of our Customer Information Systems (CIS) and value-added product offerings in our client’s environments
- Implement, test and validate third-party integrations, such as interfaces and workflows with payment providers
- Assist in capturing customer’s requirements and implementing configurable interfaces
- Provide insight on best practices and participate in our process improvement cycles
- Build and maintain effective relationships with clients, partners, vendors, and internal team members
- Other duties as required
- 3+ years of technical consulting experience in deploying customer software solutions
- Strong network fundamentals with high level of expertise in supporting systems in different network topologies
- Experience in using the following technologies and tools: SQL Server, IIS and SSL certificates, SSMS, SSRS, RAW, SQL, Java, ASP
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze information and make informed, independent decisions quickly and effectively
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects in a team environment
- Dependable, organized, flexible, self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in the Utilities industry or with Utility Billing and CIS applications is an asset
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: PRAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.