Ottawa, ON K2E 8C4
Our Client has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Technical Consultant to join in implementing billing software solutions for our clients in the Utility industry. The technical consultant will provide data conversion, integration configuration, troubleshooting, report building, and custom coding services. As a Technical Consultant, you will be required to travel to customer sites as required, throughout North America and the Caribbean (approximately, 30%-50% travel required). When not traveling, there is the opportunity to work remotely or work out of the Ottawa, Ontario based office.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an organization that can help maximize your potential and develop your career.
- Provide quality software implementation services to our clients, with a strong focus on customer service, technical expertise, and time management
- Participate in discovery sessions with clients to determine and document “As-Is” and “To-Be” states of their systems
- Perform data conversion from the existing client software system to the Organization’s solution utilizing SQL scripts
- Partner with third parties to implement, test and validate integrations or support third party vendors, should they be developing the integrations
- Assist in capturing customer’s requirements and implementing configurable interfaces
- Provide insight on best practices and participate in our process improvement cycles
- Build and maintain effective relationships with clients, partners, vendors, and internal team members
- Other duties as required
- 3+ years of technical consulting and/or software implementation experience in a software solution environment
- Experience in using the following technologies and tools: SSRS, Cognos RAW, SQL, Java, ASP, Powershell, VBscript, and Unix scripting utilities; 4GL an asset
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze information and make informed, independent decisions quickly and effectively
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects in a team environment
- Experience in the Utilities industry or with Utility Billing and CIS applications is an asset
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: PRAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.