Toronto, ON M5V 3J1 | Contract
Type: 5-Month Contract
Number of Positions: 2
Our client, a leader in the insurance industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding two Agile/Kanban Coaches to join their team on a contractual basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large government organization that can help maximize your potential and develop your career while helping the people of Ontario.
- Assist, motivate, and lead delivery and support teams in the adoption and acceptance of Lean, Kanban, Agile and other thinking tools and practices required to improve delivery of customer value.
- Perform Agile/Kanban Coach or Scrum Master duties to various teams. Liaise with management, remove blockers, escalate issues and assist teams in grooming/prioritizing the workload; run retrospectives.
- Implement the organizational change management component to ensure successful adoption and institutionalization of new ways of working.
- Apply various quantitative and/or qualitative assessment methods to objectively evaluate adoption as well as the achievement of intended outcomes. This includes:
- Conduct process health checks and assessments in depth of Agile/Scrum/Kanban adoption
- Construct dashboards, capturing metrics to track service delivery effectiveness
- Monitor work as it progresses through all phases of the lifecycle, analyzing flow, bottlenecks, and quality/performance outliers
- Assist teams in implementing and managing solutions to address service delivery improvements as well as quality/performance outliers
- Assist teams in implementing tooling to support improvements
- Assist teams in defining process changes to incorporate good practices into current processes
- Report to Senior Management on service delivery improvements
- Assist teams in story mapping, BDDs, Kanban, and Scrum. Facilitate quality, service, and team dynamic improvement sessions such as retrospectives, lean sessions, or team building events as needed.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience as an Agile/Kanban Coach; Experience as a Kanban Coach and Scrum Master is a must
- Minimum of 1 year experience in quantitative analysis
- Minimum of 2 years in organizational change management
- Degree in Business or Information Technology and certification in any of the following: Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Any SAFE certification, Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP)
Applying for this position means you are:
- Passionate about assisting teams to reach their full potential
- A self-starter possessing a high degree of self-motivation
- A multi-tasker balancing individual work and group collaboration
- An experienced problem solver with a strong technical background
- Open minded, creative, courageous to ask the tough questions
- Passionate about emerging areas of technology
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: LDAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.