Montreal, QC H3B 0B3
Location: Montreal or Trois-Rivieres
Type: 5-Month Contract
Our client located in Montreal has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding an Analyst to join their team on a contractual basis. Under the direction of the Manager, IT Service Desk and in accordance with established procedures, policies and available tools, the incumbent is responsible for providing first level / remote support on reported incidents or logged service requests to users in the Quebec and/or Ontario offices.
This organization revolves around curious and creative people who are passionate about technology. Their collaborative culture values ideas and diverse perspectives from all.
- Provided efficient and timely first level / remote support to IT Service desk users
- Process incoming calls to the Service Desk via telephone / e-mail / Web and ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end user issues or requests.
- As per ITSM processes, create tickets and prioritize as required
- Ensure tickets are handled in accordance with service-level agreements
- Provide first level resolution at Service desk for incidents and requests:
- Diagnose issues / requests based on functional or technical description provided by users
- Solve issues / requests through remote control software or operating processes
- Support / coach users as required
- When required, ensure efficient and clear hand off to other support groups and conduct effective ticket lifecycle management (Assume responsibility of assigned tickets, from receipt through completion and closure.)
- Handle critical user incidents, associated user communications, activities and any appropriate escalations as required
- Communicate efficiently and suitably with users, assuming control of the relationship
- Participate in developing documentation, knowledge base artifacts and optimizing technical support procedures
- Assists with other departmental requests as required and performs special projects as assigned
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.