Our client has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding an android Developer to join their team. Individuals with Java, Android and PC development experience in medical client applications and understanding of healthcare technologies are encouraged to apply. The successful candidate will work on mobile applications. This is an opportunity to contribute to an innovative high-impact healthcare project in its early stage of development.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an organization that can help maximize your potential and develop your career.
- Design, document, implement and test software for the Android medical device
- Perform documentation and code reviews on developed modules
- Fix defects found in developed modules
- Observe clinical uses of the software and identify areas of improvement
- Comply with current Client process development requirements and quality systems
- Provide written and verbal support to company personnel, clinicians and researchers
- Write documentation as required by the software development process and participate in documentation reviews
- Work closely with other team members to support architectural integrity, product quality and regulatory compliance.
- Work effectively in collaboration with other members of the organization
- Comply with all legal requirements, corporate policies and procedures and with generally accepted business and ethical practices
- Other duties as required
- Undergraduate Degree - Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience designing and developing software products for Mobile Platforms.
- Experience with Android Studio and Gradle, writing and testing user interface applications for mobile devices.
- Experience with imaging (Camera2 API, OpenCV) is an asset
- Experience in delivering high quality, documented and tested code
- Experience in a software team using Agile, git, Jira, JUnit, Expresso or similar software tools.
- Experience in a clinical or research environment is an asset
- Experience with medical software development under FDA, EU GMP, and ISO 13485, HIPAA is an asset
- Ability to work independently within a dynamic team environment.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and judgment.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: PRAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.