Toronto, ON M5V 3J1
Type: 12-Month Contract
Our client, a leader in the insurance industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Batch Analyst to join their team on a contractual basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large government organization that can help maximize your potential and develop your career while helping the people of Ontario.
- Responsible for ensuring timely delivery of artifacts from other streams and appropriate
- escalations in time
- Demonstrate experience in the workload automation space with a complete knowledge of the
- enterprise scheduler environment
- Enterprise scheduler schedule updates
- Responsible for business automation improvements and maximizing the utilization of Enterprise Scheduling and Mainframe Automation Software.
- Facilitate cross-functional teams through projects to design, implement and supports the adoption of new scheduling processes.
- Work with complex batch processes.
- Provide application teams with support on problem determination and resolution of scheduling
- Ability to be a technical interface between engineering and database teams to provide innovative and efficient approach to scheduling complex batch processes.
- Reports, minutes and presentation materials related to scheduling
- Documents all aspects of the batch schedule.
- Follow industry trends and software developments to assist in creating a roadmap for the Enterprise Scheduling group.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are met for applications supported.
- Ensure daily scheduling requests are completed accurately and on time.
- Other duties as required
- College or University degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Enterprise systems and application delivery 6-7 years
- Mainframe, COBOL, JCL, VSAM, CA7 scheduler
- Application Production support experience is highly desired
- Must have strong interpersonal, planning, facilitation, negotiating, and organizational skills.
- Able to identify risk and issues and recommend appropriate mitigation plans.
- Can deal with changing priorities and meet tight timelines.
- Works well under pressure, manage competing priorities and work independently with minimal oversight.
- Ability to work under pressure in a team for production support and respond effectively and efficiently to customers.
- Able to work in a fast-passed environment and be able to handle critical time bound issues and have the ability to work and respond within a defined SLA
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: LDAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.