Business Systems Analyst
Toronto, ON M5H 3L5
Business Systems Analyst
Type: 3-Month Contract to Perm
Our Client, a leader in the infrastructure and private equity solutions sector has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Business Systems Analyst to join their team. The Business Systems Analyst will solicit, understand, and document the business requirements, processes and reporting needs. The successful candidate will serve as a subject matter expert in AltaReturn to customize CRM based on specific client investment guidelines and build/improve BI reporting. As the subject matter expert, you will be responsible for managing data loads and building reports and system improvements.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large organization that can help maximize your potential and develop your career.
- Configure the AltaReturn system according to the agreed-upon requirements and work with the client services and investment management teams to migrate client historical data into the system
- Build customizations for CRM, Portfolio Monitoring and Business Intelligence system
- Create new fields for Funds and their underlying investment companies and client specific investment guidelines/fields
- Transfer historical data from Excel format to AltaReturn templates; bulk upload and review of historical data
- Build customised client reporting, investment dashboards, risk monitoring by client or investment and dynamic reporting
- Proactively identify functionality/features that would benefit the business
- Other duties as required
- 1 - 3 years of experience in Business Intelligence/Quality Assurance.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of partnership and/or accounting experience at a Fund, Fund Administrator, Big Four or other top accounting firm, private equity firm, pension fund, etc.
- Completion of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or business administration; knowledge of finance, economics, statistics or mathematics a plus; strong academic record
- Strong, fundamental understanding of Partnership Accounting
- Background in finance, economics, statistics or mathematics a plus.
- Experience in AltaReturn is preferred; experience in Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Investrac or comparable Limited Partner (LP) Allocation Software is acceptable
- Experience with SQL Queries and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) as well as SSRS Reporting Output
- Knowledge and understanding of data warehouse star schema design and structure
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft applications, including Word and Excel
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Intellectual agility and the proven ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with a proven ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as part of a client service team
- Proven ability to work under pressure and in a fast-moving and constantly changing environment
- Ambitious self-starter, a solid team player with a positive attitude; possesses high professional and ethical standards
- Works beyond what is required at this level and willing to ‘roll up sleeves’ in an entrepreneurial environment to get work done as necessary
- Resourceful and persistent in gathering and assessing information and quickly assimilating knowledge
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.