Toronto, ON L4Z 4E7
Type: 12- Month Contract
Our client, a major organization within the financial industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding an ETL Developer to join their team on a contractual basis.
This is the place where your creativity is valued and encouraged. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside experts as this organization is extremely inclusive. There’s also lots of opportunities within this organization for various technical roles.
- Ownership of all aspects of the design and build phases for Informatica workflows
- Convert business requirements into technical designs
- Guide the team’s development efforts towards successful project delivery
- Provide technical leadership and maintain high standards of quality within the team by establishing good practices through coaching and code reviews
- Collaborate with Project Managers, other Developers, Business Analysts and Software Architects to plan, design, develop and test all assigned deliverables
- Establishes and maintains standards, procedures and best practices to facilitate delivery of efficient, robust and maintainable systems.
- Support and troubleshoot production implementations.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to less senior developers.
- Provide technical leadership on projects as necessary
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient codes.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- 5 or more years’ experience using the Informatica PowerCenter platform (version 9 or higher is preferred)
- Experience with Informatica “B2B Data Transformation” is a highly valuable asset
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Experience with Linux as a working environment
- Knowledge of relational database development and design
- University Graduate in Computer Science, Math or Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Java development experience is an asset
- Experience working within the Financial Services industry is an asset
- Experience with other Informatica tools such as BDM and MDM is an asset
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.