Toronto, ON M5V 2H2 | Contract
Type: 6 Month Contract-to-hire
Our Client, a leading organization within the marketing and consultation industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding an Experience Designer to join their team on a contract-to-hire basis.
This organization revolves around curious and creative people who are passionate about technology. Their collaborative culture, values, ideas and diverse perspectives form all.
- Works on one project within larger account to support the creation of compelling, insight-driven websites and applications
- Demonstrates the information architecture and interaction design skills necessary to support client work
- Responsible for interaction design, task flow, behaviour, and navigation design
- Creates deliverables such as sitemaps and wireframes
- Ideates, sketches, and prototypes for desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Performs competitive reviews and experience evaluations according to established criteria and/or heuristics
- Actively collaborates in cross disciplinary idea generation and client co-creation sessions
- Articulates rationale for approach in the context of both business and user needs
- Highly focused on deliverables with a strong attention to detail
- Create solutions that balance usability, visual design, technical feasibility, differing brand requirements and long-term viability.
- Work closely with visual designers, developers, business analysts, clients and other stakeholders
- Other duties as required
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.