Full Stack Developer
Mississauga, ON L4W 4L5
Full Stack Developer
Type: FT Permanent
Our client has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Full Stack Developer to join their team. This role will be a key player in overseeing the UI/UX coding and testing of the company’s multi-tenant cloud-based applications.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an organization that can help maximize your potential and develop your career.
- Design and develop front-end web application in AngularJS
- Aim for best practice, defect-free programming, create and maintain quality code, provide support during testing cycles and post-production deployment, engage in peer code reviews.
- Identify UX/UI issues and maintain processes that address and resolve them, (and be sure to communicate/alert stakeholders as needed).
- Configure and develop custom components with technology partners (analysts, developers, designers etc.) to meet requirements and goals.
- Ensure applications are free of common coding UI/UX mistakes (and follow standard UI/UX practices).
- Complete unit and integration testing per standards and design specs.
- Demonstrate high level of proactivity and strong ownership.
- Communicate effectively both inside and outside the team to achieve results and build strong relationships.
- Develop a good understanding of the company’s products and customer’s needs
- Other duties as required
- 3-5 years of experience in Angular (update Angular to AngularJS)
- 3-5 years of experience in Entity Framework
- 3-5 years of experience with Bootstrap / CSS design
- 3-5 years of experience in Asp.NET MVC and WebForms
- 3-5 years of solid hands-on .Net Framework, C#, SQL Server.
- Experience with MS Visual Studio
- Solid understanding of SDLC.
- Readiness and motivation to address and resolve highly complex and multifaceted development-related issues, often independently.
- Commitment to and belief in the quality of your deliverables
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – ability to establish strong relationship with cross-functional teams and our business partners
- Ability to manage ambiguity, uncertainty and changing priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong team collaboration skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: PRAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.