Burlington, ON L7L 5R2 | Direct Hire
Location: Burlington, ON
Type: Full-Time Permanent
Our client, a leading global provider of in-store consumer engagement technology, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Java Developer to join their innovative organization on a full-time permanent opportunity in Burlington, Ontario. As an experienced developer, you’ll play a leadership role in advancing the client’s content management software. You will be involved in all aspects of the software development process, from design through development to maintenance. As a developer working on the interface of our products, you’ll advocate for the user and work to ensure that usability considerations are top of mind.
This organization revolves around curious and creative people who are passionate about technology. Their collaborative culture values ideas and diverse perspectives from all. As this is a full-time permanent opportunity, there is also a comprehensive benefit package that will take care of your health and wellness needs, not to mention 4 weeks of vacation! It's also a casual and open environment where you're able to wear what you normally do on the weekends!
- Design and implement front-end software components of the client’s content management systems
- Re-architect and re-implement existing code to be more consistent and functional
- Code primarily in Angular (1.6) against a Java Spring backend (moving towards Angular 5)
- Work with other team members to implement product designs, requirements, and deliver high quality software
- Act as a technical resource to customer support, documentation and quality assurance as needed
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in software development.
- Strong knowledge of software architecture, object-oriented design, design patterns, and best-practices
- Passion for building well-engineered, scalable, performant, maintainable front-end components
- Familiarity with J2E, JPA and Spring Security
- Solid understanding and passion for UI design (Navigation, workflow, GUI elements, mobile first, responsive design)
- Experience developing and debugging web applications for a variety of browsers and touch devices
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Possess excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills; strong team player
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.