Mississauga, ON L4W 4L5
Type: FT Permanent
Our client has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Mobile Developer to work closely with Product and the rest of the Development team to deliver mobile solutions to augment the rest other platform tools in the organization. Reporting directly to the Development Manager, this role will be a key player in overseeing the development and testing of the company’s mobile applications.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an organization that can help maximize your potential and develop your career.
- Design and develop mobile apps using “build once-deploy many” platforms like CodeNameOne and Xamarin
- Aim for best practice, defect-free programming, create and maintain quality code, provide support during testing cycles and post-production deployment, engage in peer code reviews.
- Identify code issues and maintain processes that address and resolve them, (and be sure to communicate/alert stakeholders as needed).
- Configure and develop custom components with technology partners (analysts, developers, designers etc.) to meet requirements and goals.
- Ensure applications are free of common coding errors (and follow standard mobile development best practices).
- Complete unit and integration testing per standards and design specs.
- Demonstrate high level of proactivity and strong ownership.
- Communicate effectively both inside and outside the team to achieve results and build strong relationships.
- Develop a good understanding of the company’s products and customer’s needs
- Other duties as required
- 3-5 years of experience in Swing and/or Java (and potentially .NET 4.5+ and XAML)
- 3-5 years of experience developing and integrating with REST services
- Experience with MS Visual Studio
- Solid understanding of SDLC.
- Readiness and motivation to address and resolve highly complex and multifaceted development-related issues, often independently.
- Commitment to and belief in the quality of your deliverables
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – ability to establish strong relationship with cross-functional teams and our business partners
- Ability to manage ambiguity, uncertainty and changing priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong team collaboration skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: PRAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.