Project Director- 30 Month Contract
Toronto, ON M5V 3J1
Project Director- 30 Month Contract
Our client, a leader in the insurance industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Project Director to join their team. This role will be accountable for supporting executive project oversight and the overall program management of a program to implement a new electronic provider services platform, including supporting and coordinating any necessary systems integration and change management. The Program Director will work with internal and external stakeholders on the multi-phased and multi-year managed services project which is aligned to the Client’s strategies, policies, standards, and IT architecture.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large government organization that can help maximize your potential and develop your career while helping the people of Ontario.
Partner with the Client’s leadership and Client’s internal stakeholders towards the delivery of a large-scale implementation project on time and within budget working collaboratively with Client business area for resourcing, organization and business readiness and implementation.
- The identification, scoping and planning for the business implications across all functions in the organization (including but not limited to business processes, organizational structure and resourcing implications, and systems implications for various applications in operation at the organization).
- Support the organization in the multi-phased and multi-year implementation plan for the project and the review, re-engineering and enhancement of innovative business processes, systems and structures to improve service delivery and customer/client service in order to meet the growing demands of the Client’s stakeholders.
- Encourage the leveraging of a range of creative and cost-effective solutions and strategies that support business and service delivery, and operational business process
- Support the conceptualization, development and implementation of an enhanced technology platform including leveraging a range of creative and cost-effective information technology (IT) solutions and strategies that support the organization’s business and service delivery, operational business process improvements and enterprise I&IT systems and objectives.
- Work closely with senior level executives on a broad range of project issues, decision points and merging/contentious issues. Support the organization in the development and monitoring of project governance products and reporting requirements and facilitate discussions/negotiations to gain support and approval of key initiatives and proposals.
- Support senior level discussions and negotiations to engage/inform senior program and cluster management in the implementation and gain buy in/consensus on critical decisions and deliverables.
- Support project leads and internal stakeholders to coordinate project delivery, change management and internal communication strategies through the various stages of the project that supports change at all levels of the organization and the assessment of risks, the establishment of broad mitigation plans and measures.
- Partner in creating a multi-disciplinary team environment and quality service centered culture which encourages working cooperatively as a team to achieve common organizational objectives and goals. Support the identification of priorities and program requirements for staff and builds teamwork and open communication to facilitate the dissemination of the organization’s priorities, strategies and plans.
- Support the procurement of third-party services as required, to support the implementation of the electronic provider solutions platform, including the development of technology and business solutions. Support vendor relationships including the negotiation of contracts, service level agreements and the revolution of complex functional and strategic issues and problems in order to hold vendors accountable for driving results.
- Executive level individual with 10-15 years of Senior Project Management, Change Management and IT project experience
- Track record of successfully delivering multi-year, multi-stakeholder transformation
- Experience building and managing large multi-disciplinary teams including business, IT
- and vendor staff
- Experience managing third party systems integrators
- Experience leading major change management programs
- Experience working in a broader public sector organization
- Demonstrable financial acumen and expertise
- Strong project governance experience
- MBA or similar, or PMP certification would be an asset
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: LDAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.