Toronto, ON M5J 2T3 | Direct Hire
Type: Full-time Permanent
Our client, within the real estate industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Project Manager to join their team on a full-time permanent opportunity. This position is responsible for planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
As a global organization with continuous business growth, this is the type of organization where instead of having to leave to find the next role, many opportunities surface in another part of the company. The work culture is also based on mutual respect and teamwork.
- Define and document project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents
- Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Determine and assess need for additional project staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Ability to act as business analyst on smaller scale projects
- Other duties as required
SERVICE / PERSONAL SKILLS:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to handle high demanding, and stressful situations with continuous multi-tasking requirements
- Strong work-ethic, flexibility, self-driven, team player
- Must work well under pressure, ensuring deadlines are met
- Ability to multitask, organized, flexible and having strong attention to detail
- Effectively communicate with all levels of management
- 4+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Experience is Real Estate is desired
EDUCATION / DESIGNATIONS / LICENSES:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and/or work experience
- PMP certified is desired
- Solid understanding of hardware and software architecture
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project Server and Microsoft Project
- Competent and proficient understanding of business solutions, such as Document Management, CRMs, Business Web Technology etc.
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to OBUresume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.