Toronto, ON M4S 2C6
Type: 2 Month Contract
Our client, a major not-for-profit organization, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Reports Developer to join their renowned organization on a contract basis.
This is a large not-for-profit organization that is dedicated to the growth of all persons in spirit, mind, and body. They believe in the global community and has been helping Canadians for over 150 years. You’ll have the opportunity to work for a major company known for its humanity and community impact.
- Provides data analytics and reporting support to end-users including report/dashboard design, development, debugging to data pull and SQL scripting; develops, optimizes and maintains SQL scripts, Stored Procedures and Views to drive front-end reporting
- Engages with stakeholders and management to identify reporting needs and to determine and document requirements
- Develops and delivers training to end-users
- Assists the ETL Developer to create, modify and maintain data flows; performs other related Business Intelligence development duties as required
- Follows programming, testing and report development process standards; creates technical documentation for both ad-hoc and standard report development projects
- Other duties as required
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma in computer science, statistics or mathematics
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in report design, development and deployment (SAP Business Object Crystal Report, SAP Business Object Web intelligence, Microsoft Reporting Services/SSRS and Power BI, Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Experience with CLASS (Active Software Solutions) an asset.
- Strong development experience with SQL Server (Stored procedures, Views and Functions)
- Familiar with ETL and Data Warehousing methodologies and concepts as well as T-SQL programming
- Experience with large relational databases handling large volumes of reports
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.