Senior Data Analyst
Toronto, ON M5V 2H2 | Contract
Senior Data Analyst
Type: 6-Month Contract
This organization revolves around curious and creative people who are passionate about technology. Their collaborative culture, values, ideas and diverse perspectives form all.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent education/professional experience is required.
- Strong experience with Adobe Analytics; specifically having worked on implementations previously and with DTM (Dynamic Tag Manager)
- Understanding of web analytics tool basics: tags, cookies, variables.
- Strong understanding of tag management systems: tags, rules, variables, and jQuery
- A solid understanding of advertising, marketing and strategic brand management and how to best leverage these in a digital environment
- Experience presenting in front of groups, to clients, and via web conference
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment with multi-disciplinary teams
- The ability to successfully manage multiple internal and external initiatives/projects in a deadline-driven environment
- History of working with new business teams on requests for proposal/information and presenting analytics documentation demonstrating agency skillsets.
- Experience in creating case studies, point of view documents or white papers in line with your job function in analytics.
- Work with internal teams to continually streamline processes and find efficiencies in the day-to-day work processes done by the data platforms team.
- Experience working on testing, targeting and personalization projects with both targeting and optimization tools and data management platforms (DMP).
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.