Software R&D Engineer
Software R&D Engineer
Our client has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Software R&D Engineer to join their team. Individuals with understanding of healthcare technologies and C++ or Java and Web development experience in medical environments are encouraged to apply. The successful candidate will work on web services and cloud applications. This is an opportunity to contribute to an innovative high-impact healthcare project from its earliest stage of development.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an organization that can help maximize your potential and develop your career.
- Work with medical researchers and product management to deliver solutions for advanced imaging
- Research and document issues relating to captured optical images, specifically (but not limited to):
- Photogrammetry and 3D imaging of wounds
- Classification of images
- Stickerless measurement of wounds
- Design, document, implement and test image storage and processing using web services
- Design, document, implement and test browser-based user interfaces and back-ends
- Research ideas/problems and implement prototypes quickly to demonstrate proofs-of-concept
- Perform documentation and code reviews on developed modules
- Fix defects found in developed modules
- Observe uses of the software and identify areas of improvement and new avenues of development
- Comply with current Client process development requirements and quality systems
- Provide written and verbal support to company personnel, clinicians and researchers
- Write documentation as required by the software development process and participate in documentation reviews
- Work closely with other team members to support architectural integrity, product quality and regulatory compliance.
- Work effectively in collaboration with other members of the organization
- Comply with all legal requirements, corporate policies and procedures and with generally accepted business and ethical practices
- University Degree - Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field with specialization in applicable subjects.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience designing, developing and delivering software products
- Computer vision programming experience with OpenCV
- Good understanding of image processing, impact of camera auto exposure, auto white balance and auto focus
- Android programming experience is an asset
- Knowledge of Machine learning/Artificial Intelligence software is an asset.
- Experience with medical software development under FDA, EU GMP, and ISO 13485, HIPAA is an asset
- Ability to work independently within a dynamic team environment.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and judgment.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: PRAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.