Solutions Consultant II- 1 Year Contract
Toronto, ON L4Z 4E7
Solutions Consultant II- 1 Year Contract
Our client, a major organization within the financial industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Solutions Consultant to join their team on a contractual basis. The Solutions Consultant IT role provides technology consulting services on new and existing products ad services to internal and external clients in order to drive growth. This accountability includes end-to-end ownership of exploring, defining, and validating IT solutions for the Client’s investment portfolio in direct alignment with the needs of IT’s business partners, with a focus on (but not limited to) product strategy, operational impacts, and all new business opportunities for assigned lines of service.
This is the place where your creativity is valued and encouraged. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside experts as this organization is extremely inclusive. There’s also lots of opportunities within this organization for various technical roles.
- Provide business solutions and solution-oriented consulting to the sales team to assist with the acquisition of new business to the Client, with a focus on existing Client products and capabilities. The Solutions Consultant II will be accountable for medium to large, complex or high-profile opportunities.
- Review RFx (RFI, RFP, RFQ, etc.) documents and provide input for response
- Build and deliver sales demos
- Create and deliver Solution Overview, Process Flow, Client Sales Presentations, etc.
- Peer review deliverables created by Solutions Consultants I as required.
- Provide business solutions and solution-oriented consulting to change intake teams in order to assist with responses to change requests (both internal and external), with a focus on existing Client products and capabilities.
- Define/create business solution (in the form of Solution overview, process flow chart, client demos, etc.)
- Constantly engage with architects and business partners to ensure the team is up to speed/involved with what is in flight including new future technology & business opportunities
- Product ideation, brainstorming, and high-level production solution building with and for the Product Owners to support the growth and stability of new or existing products.
- Seek opportunities to improve existing products for cost reduction, enhance operational excellence, etc.
- Build high level product solutions and own the end-to-end solution
- Develop customer empathy through customer interviews, pain point documentation, personas and journey maps.
- Provide Professional Services to the Organization’s Clients to enable customer satisfaction and generate new revenues.
- Provide mentorship to less senior Solutions Consultants in order to increase the overall teams’ strength in the Solutions Consulting discipline, knowledge of the Client’s products, services, and systems, knowledge of industry best practices, and overall team effectiveness.
- Conduct research activities (as time permits) into innovative technologies, business solutions and practices that relate to the Solutions Consultant role to improve solutioning, product ideation, sales, and professional services activities.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement within the team
- 8-10 years of consulting experience, ideally as a Business Architect/Solutions Architect
- Technical skills relevant to function
- Experience working with methodologies (SDLC, Agile, ITIL, etc.)
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving abilities (dealing with the different levels of the organization)
- Good understanding of technologies and business practices related to financial services
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Industry and/or Line of business specific knowledge
- Knowledge of analytical techniques (Competitive & Benchmarking Analysis, Stakeholder Analysis, Cost Benefit Analysis, Gap Analysis, Feasibility Analysis, SWOT Analysis, etc.)
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.