Technical Automation Lead
Toronto, ON L4Z 4E7
Technical Automation Lead
Type: 6- Month Contract
Our client, a major organization within the financial industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Technical Automation Lead to join their team on a contractual basis. The successful candidate will be responsible to lead and oversee technical automations at the Client site. This will include leading a team, defining business value from automation, prioritizing automations, writing automations and reporting on status.
This is the place where your creativity is valued and encouraged. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside experts as this organization is extremely inclusive. There’s also lots of opportunities within this organization for various technical roles.
- Bring industry knowledge, capabilities, innovation, and automation solutions
- Lead Technical Automation Team/Tasks
- Participate in Automation COE to provide guidance, direction and strategy.
- Mentor/Coach team on prioritizing processes for automation
- Complete and troubleshoot automations as required
- Evaluate Incidents and processes to identify where automation makes sense
- Reporting to Senior Leadership on progress as well as issues
- Other duties as required
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business or the equivalent experience demonstrated by progressive responsibilities
- 5+ years of Business and IT experience
- 5+ years of Technology Infrastructure experience with demonstratable results
- 5+ years of architectural oversight for large scale Enterprise Programs
- Proven ability to deliver projects, piloting new technology following an ‘agile’ methodology
- 5+ years of team lead/management experience
- Extensive understanding on how to architect and implement IT Automation Solutions.
- Experience on using and developing automations using IT Automation Tools such as Ansible, IPSoft, Cloudforms and GIT
- Creative/Strategic thinking and mindset
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong experience leading technical teams or projects
- Financial management (financial, operating & technical risks) modelling
- Project Management Skills including the ability to coordinate multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.