Technical Business Analyst
Toronto, ON M5V 3J1 | Contract
Technical Business Analyst
Type: 7-Month Contract
Our client, a leader in the insurance industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Technical Business Analyst to join their team on a contractual basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large government organization that can help maximize your potential and develop your career while helping the people of Ontario.
- Provide expertise and support to the business throughout the enterprise by conducting in-depth analysis, summary, and recommendations
- Work with business partners and project managers to ensure project deliverables are being met as per the documented business-related deliverables
- Conduct complex statistical analysis and predictive modeling in order to provide ongoing performance measurement of the business
- In collaboration with the various business areas, build and construct corporate and operational performance measures, other required data, reports and/or presentations for use by the branch and internal clients; tailoring the report to an appropriate level of detail and client focus
- Participate in project, forums, and working groups varying in scope and complexity
- Other duties as required
- 10 years of experience working on large and complex projects with a focus on Guidewire as a Technical Business Systems Analyst
- Computer Science, Business Administration, or Social Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Eight or more years’ experience in business analysis with a focus on Software Solutions and IT transformation projects
- Proven experience with mapping end-to-end business process, business and technical requirements analysis, business planning, modeling, verification and methodology and product development.
- Experience working and negotiating with a variety of stakeholders and third-party vendors
- Work with a sense of urgency and demonstrate leadership skills to achieve high performance and service levels
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills to effectively build relationships and influence decisions
- Excellent project management skills, analytical, problem solving and influential skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior writing skills to prepare/edit comprehensive reports, and other documents
- Excellent organization skills
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: LDAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.