Technical Business Analyst
Toronto, ON M5V 3J1
Technical Business Analyst
Type: 12-Month Contract
Our client, a leader in the insurance industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Technical Business Analyst to join their team on a contractual basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large government organization that can help maximize your potential and develop your career while helping the people of Ontario.
- Provide expertise and support to the business throughout the enterprise by conducting in-depth analysis, summary, and recommendations
- Work with business partners, senior business analysts and project managers to ensure project deliverables are being met as per the documented business-related deliverables
- Assist with triaging client reported issues when required
- Work with the QA department testing projects as required including documentation of Test Strategies, Test Cases and Test Results
- Work with the various teams (Development, QA, Client Support and Business Units) to ensure delivery to the required specifications as it relates to a specific project
- Provide support to the Development team when required to ensure project requirements are clear and development quality is increased
- Assist in the management of the requirements walk-through with Development prior to commencement of coding
- Assist in the management of the requirements walk-through with QA prior to commencement of testing
- Participate in System Requirements Document (SRD) document walkthroughs with clients
- Participate in on-site client project meetings, as required
- Respond to comments from clients, as well as, updating System Requirement Documents (SRD) based on comments, where applicable
- Understanding technical designs and business specifications
- Identify potential risks to project deliverables and suggest and manage risk mitigation strategy
- Other duties as required
- 1-2 years of experience working as a Technical Business Systems Analyst
- Experience in Computer Science, Business Administration, or Social Science fields or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 -2 years’ experience in business analysis with a focus on Software Solutions and IT transformation projects
- Proven experience with mapping end-to-end business process, business and technical requirements analysis, business planning, modeling, verification and methodology and product development.
- Creating and maintaining Business Process diagrams
- Participate in the creation of standards for gathering required for Data analysis, mapping, verification and testing
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills to effectively build relationships and influence decisions
- Excellent time management skills, analytical, problem solving and influential skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior writing skills to prepare/edit comprehensive reports, and other documents
- Excellent organization skills
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: LDAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.