Toronto, ON M5V 2H2
Type: 6-Month Contract with Potential to Hire
Number of Positions: 2
Our client, a major organization within the consultation industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding 2 UX Designers to join their team on a contractual basis.
This organization revolves around curious and creative people who are passionate about technology. Their collaborative culture, values, ideas, and diverse perspectives form all. You’ll also have the opportunity to work on a very large multi-phase digital transformation journey.
- Works on one project within larger account to support the creation of compelling, insight-driven websites and applications
- Demonstrates the information architecture and interaction design skills necessary to support client work
- Responsible for interaction design, task flow, behaviour, and navigation design
- Create deliverables such as sitemaps and wireframes
- Ideate, sketch, and prototype for desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Perform competitive reviews and experience evaluations according to established criteria and/or heuristics
- Actively collaborate in cross-disciplinary idea generation and client co-creation sessions
- Articulate rationale for approach in the context of both business and user needs
- 1-3 years’ experience in respective field
- Highly focused on deliverables with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.